Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Here goes my 1st "experiment"

Ok, so those of you who know me you know I am a Pinterest FREAK! In fact that's were I find most things I love to try.  That is where I found this Eat your Heart Out idea. Well I have been struggling with my weight for some time now, and by sometime I would say for about oh let's be fair and say the past 3 years,since I had our daughter. I am completely exposing myself here and letting you know that today right now after dinner with all my clothes on I weigh 149. I am healthy and for the most part try to always eat clean. Now my vices are sugar and alcohol, well wine. I feel like right when I lose 5 lbs. I smell pizza and gain back 8 lbs. Not really, but you can imagine my frustration. I discussed this 7 day program with my neighbor and friend Soranlly. We decided that being the daredevil I am I will try this first, and if it works she will follow suit. I mean there's no reason two of us need to be running to the a-hum bathroom for 7 days! So I readily volunteered and thought this would be a great kick start not only for my blog but also my waist. I will be shopping for everything tomorrow and will of coarse have an official weigh in and game plan to share with you. Good night for now. Xoxo



2 comments: