Friday, March 28, 2014

Cut the locks



Sooooo most people have their hair as a blessing ornamentation on their head. Some can't have it due to health reasons and others are hereditary. Having family members pass away including my mother pass from cancer I am completely blessed to be healthy and have a head full of thick locks. Now here's my problem that I hope someone can relate with. I get upset, or have something playing on my mind I do something drastic. It usually has to do with my hair. I want to freak out but instead I do something with the doo. At times I dye it it, trim it or completely cut it off. Well today I pretty much cut my "down to my butt hair" off. I thought I was doing a good job keeping the length but pretty much ended up with  a mullet. I left a lot of length on the bottom layer but realllllly trimmed up the rest. Man I should have just got drunk or got a tattoo or something. It's going to take forever for the doo to grow back! Biotin here I come! If the USAF could just let us know what road we are taking next I might be able to stay away from the scissors! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment